Event Planning Resources, Inc. offers the following levels of service for our Wedding, Mitzvah, and Special Events clients. For more information about how we can assist with planning your event, contact us today at 410.707.1602 for a consultation!
Click here to download a PDF flyer about our levels of service.
- So you really want to plan your event yourself, but you want someone to go over the details with you, give you advice and let you know what you might be forgetting. This is the package for you!
- This package offers you the extra assistance in coordinating final details and making sure you event goes just as planned. We will be there for event setup, to keep your vendors on schedule, and you ensure you are a guest at your own event!
Prior to event:
- Contact all vendors to confirm orders, time of arrival, and contact numbers for day of
- Arrange for arrival of all items from client needing to be at venue
- Coordinate all details with venue regarding arrival of vendor load in and timing
- Review individual set up needs for client from venue
Day of Event:
- Confirm delivery from all vendors and ensure correct placement
- Check all décor to include, but not limited to place cards, floor plans, table numbers matching floor plans with correct seating
- Vendor setup in place on time
- Communicate all aspects of event schedule with facility and vendors
- Act as liaison to client, vendors, and facility
Design & Manage
- So you are pretty sure you know the direction you want for your event, but need assistance with vendor selection to match your vision and budget. There are so many choices and so many things that need to get checked off your list that you can’t do it all alone. This package is exactly the fit for your needs!
All items from "MANAGE LEVEL 2" plus:
- Unlimited site visits
- Prepare event schedule
- Determine arrival times and set up with client and venue
- Research and assist with vendor selections: Limited to caterer and 2 other vendors
- Negotiate and review vendor contracts
- Arrange hotel room block and all details relating to accommodations for guests
- Create and maintain an ongoing updated expense sheet
Design, Create & Manage
- You are a busy client and already have a full plate. We will cover your event from beginning to end. From budget management to vendor selection and execution, we will cover it all. Through unlimited communication, we'll have you covered so that no detail is left out
All items from "DESIGN & MANAGE LEVEL 3" plus:
- Assist in creating theme and over all event style, and presentation
- Total involvement with selecting vendors, development of items relating to event
- Communicate with all vendors and client to keep event on track of vendor payments and commitments on a timely basis
- Coordination of all ancillary events (rehearsal dinner, Shabbat dinners, luncheons and day after events)
- Keep client on track for all time sensitive decisions
- Guide client through budgetary and payment guidelines
- Research and assist with vendor selection and event venues
- Prepare floor plan with client
- Assist at event ending with all items to accompany client home